CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A little about me.

Hey guys.

I'm new to the whole blog thing, so I figured I'd just start out by saying what's up and introducing myself. My name is Galen and I'm a 21-year-old college student living in Wilmington, North Carolina. I moved to this beautiful, sunny beach town from the sprawling suburbs of DC in Northern Virginia to go to school.

At the time, I had no idea what I wanted to do. Then, one day, it hit me.

I love sports (particularly DC sports). I love writing. I work at my best under pressure.

I put those things together, my passions and my skills, and decided that I wanted to become a sports journalist.

Since that day I have focused my studies towards journalism and I even have my first writing opportunity lined up with a local magazine. I'm really excited about it and will keep you all updated.

This blog will, for the most part, be focused on the Redskins. I hope one day to be a blogger or writer for the Redskins or a major DC publication. I'll be giving analysis of games, plays, players, coaching, etc. All elements of the game. I'll also write about all my Redskins related journeys and the trials and tribulations of fanhood.


Hail.

0 comments: